Ads 468x60px

The Secret of LIFE...its the HOLY SPIRIT, he lives in us. BECOME JESUS.

Okay CHECK this out. THIS IS THE TRUTH OF LIFE. "The secret" everyone is searching for. THIS is advanced, so pay attention (its really simple.)  Read this like you listen to lyrics in a RAP song. Word? :)

"I tell you the truth, unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds." John 12:24

We NEED to be JESUS. thats it.  SIMPLE. Stop being you. DIE to yourself. We are the grain of wheat. Its just a grain of wheat. thats it. BUT when it falls to the ground it makes many seeds, SO basically sacrificing that one seed lets MANY others come about. DO YOU GET IT??  JESUS did this for us. DIED for us so we can BECOME like him.

So all you need to do is sacrifice yourself for everyone else. THE REAL QUESTION is do you want to?  I bet you don't. You may say you want to care for other people and you want to help others, but unless you really GIVE your own life up you really don't LOVE others as much as you love yourself. (Mark 8:35 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it)
THINK ABOUT IT- GIVE YOUR LIFE up, ya YOUR life that you "LOVE" so much, yes, YOUR life that you still complain about, and get stressed out about, that life. Give it up. GIVE YOUR LIFE UP. Just stop living for yourself…..and not just on holidays or on Sunday. DO IT EVERYDAY.
 If you aren't yourself then how can you be hurt? or stressed out?  Example. I am no longer Dre'as. I gave him up. SO when something bad happens to Dre'as it doesn't bother me, who cares, i am not even him anymore. lol I've became someone else, that's why GOD says when you get to HEAVEN you will get a new name.
( He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a NEW name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it. Revelation 2:17) 
Life is like a huge game of figuring out who you are, and when you think you figured it out you haven't….. Check this out; so I used to think I was Dre'as..I did what Dre'as wanted, what pleased Dre'as, but really I AM NOT Dre'as. When you figure that out you will become SO STRONG, and not of yourself, because remember we are not ourself anymore, we become like JESUS. NOTHING WILL EVER BRING YOU DOWN. EVER!!!!! NOTHING! My JOY comes for JESUS. THAT IS FOEVER BUDDY!!!!! “I am the light of the world. You are the light of the world” (John 9:5; Matthew 5:14). DO you get it?  This is really simple but at the same TIME advanced.   lol  I love ittttttttttttttttt. GOD gave us the greatest gift ever. LIFE….but we don't have life until we have DIED to ourselves and became CHRIST. Become the new creation.

2 Corinthians 5:1717 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

ASK The Holy Spirit to LIVE inside you so you will become JESUS. Its HIM who does, not us.
#HimB4i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Testimony!

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Friendship

I live in San Diego. Hit me up if you are in town or would like to meet up. 6199295236

God Loves You

Jeremiah 29 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Contact Us

We would LOVE to hear from you! Have a question, comment or suggestion for us? Give us a shout on our Contact Us form and we will get back with you.