Ads 468x60px

DP

So after and even during high school I was living the avg teen life, into partying etc. Except I was a little worse than most. Doing cocaine and meth at the young age of 15.  Got more and more into it as I got older. As a senior in high school I was invited to church.. Christian church... I was supper shaky on it.. I grew up catholic, knowing ABOUT God and never having a relationship with him personally... for some reason I wanted  to know more. Something  drew me in. I ended up getting saved.. and as much as I learned of the right life to live, the more I did the opposite.

 It was a constant battle. After high school I only got worse. I was putting on a show of being a "good" person when really I was digging my life deeper into a pit. Started selling drugs.. weed, crack. Drinking literally every night... partying hardcore and not having a plan for my life... fighting anytime I thought o had a good excuse and bringing hurt to others life's.. it was the Halloween night of 2007 when again i was partying. Things got out of control as usual.. I ended up getting in a fight and walking away... an hour or two passes, om waisted drunk at this point... the guy I fought came back to my house with friends and weapons... came on the party like nothing, tried taking our beer and me being who I was decided I wasnt letting that slide. Round two breaks out.. my friend and I end up getting jumped pretty badly. I took a crowbar to the face.. lost a lot of blood.

Friends freaking out rush me to UNM hospital. I don't remember getting there. All I remember is that I wasn't 21 yet and told there nurses that I only had a few drinks... next thing I knew I was waking up with doctors all around, chest hurting like crazy.. a blank in between... wake up again with my out of town family and all my close friends were around me crying and what not.  Close my eyes for a sec and wake up in a hospital bed with my brother holding my hand and crying.I had 147 stitches in three different layers from the tip of my nose to the tip of my lip.. lost a good portion of my smell and an inch to the right they say o would've lost my right eye and had facial reconstruction.  I ended up walking out of the hospital the next day.. only to find out a week later that I had been pronounced dead at the hospital. For 8min.. the chest pain I felt was from the defibrillator.

 I had been electrocuted three times... then they broke the news to everyone that I passed away. Only to find out I was still alive... they didn't know how.. that was the turning point of my life. As everyone questioned what happened, I knew. There was only one explanation for this.. it wasn't my time. God had a bigger plan for me. It was his amazing Grace that let me live. His mercy reigned down on me that day. Although things didn't change right away... I was so desperate for retaliation but God again had different plans. Even though those guys were friends of some friends, I never find out who they were until after I forgave them for almost taking my life.

Gods plan is always so much bigger and better than the ones we so often make for ourselves. I have had many hard learned lessons, but HE always leads me on the right path and looking back all the people I have met that helped me to change lead back to that night in some way. . . Some people say im lucky.. I just say im blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Testimony!

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Friendship

I live in San Diego. Hit me up if you are in town or would like to meet up. 6199295236

God Loves You

Jeremiah 29 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Contact Us

We would LOVE to hear from you! Have a question, comment or suggestion for us? Give us a shout on our Contact Us form and we will get back with you.