Ads 468x60px

Christian walk 101

Christian walk 101- your body belongs to you , you don't belong to your body. So therefore you can control it in every aspect. We do this in the gym all the time. Sometimes we believe that "this is just who I am" but if you are BORN AGAIN, does that not mean you have died of who you use to be? Does this not mean that your mind is renewed and you no longer think how you use to and you now think like Jesus ? Whenever you start to think thoughts that are not of God take those thoughts captive and tell them they have to be obedient to Jesus (2 Corinthians 10:5) ,because it is Jesus/Holy spirit whom now lives in you. Lastly when you come across people that have not renewed there mind and are rude , arrogant ,selfish....basically everything opposite of Love . Don't get mad at them just pray for them, because its not them that are truly acting this way. Let's just see people as Christ did...through Love.

 Ephesians 6:12 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places

  As I continue to grow in Christ (literally) I will continue to spread knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Testimony!

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Friendship

I live in San Diego. Hit me up if you are in town or would like to meet up. 6199295236

God Loves You

Jeremiah 29 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Contact Us

We would LOVE to hear from you! Have a question, comment or suggestion for us? Give us a shout on our Contact Us form and we will get back with you.