The Olivia Hudson Foundation exists to honor Olivia’s life by funding pediatric brain cancer research, helping to support families in financial need and increasing awareness of brain cancer in children. Our goal is to provide better treatment options so children experience fewer disabilities from these diseases.
With 2014 approaching everyone will make a "new year resolution" most of the time its for your body. One might say "I'm ...
Friendship
I live in San Diego. Hit me up if you are in town or would like to meet up. 6199295236
God Loves You
Jeremiah 29 11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Contact Us
We would LOVE to hear from you! Have a question, comment or suggestion for us? Give us a shout on our Contact Us form and we will get back with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment