Ads 468x60px

Stay Strong

#BeSTRONGthruTheStruggle


I feel like our whole life is one big conversation with God.

We look for Him to speak to us in a way we feel comfortable.  But what if God in His wisdom does not want us to remain comfort?

Can one grow if never forced out of one's comfortable zone?      
Surely, to grow and to stretch would imply some kind of uncomfortable situation or position.

So how is it any different in our own lives? I believe God communicates to us in every kind of way---- through situations---- through coincidences-- through good and bad times--- through triumph and disappointment--- all to get us to the place where we can learn to trust in Him.

If God does not exist I don't want to live.

Some say the presence of evil puts God's existence into question..... to that question I say to the questioner; " have you seen real?" "Have you felt real pain from evil?"

 There is no answer to the pain if there is no purpose in life... God puts purpose to the pain.... there's too much pain in this world for God not to exist and the fact that He joined us in it; how could you believe anything else if you've really felt pain before?

G. K. Chesterton said "when belief in God becomes difficult, the tendency is to turn away from him—but, in heaven’s name, to what?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Testimony!

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Friendship

I live in San Diego. Hit me up if you are in town or would like to meet up. 6199295236

God Loves You

Jeremiah 29 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Contact Us

We would LOVE to hear from you! Have a question, comment or suggestion for us? Give us a shout on our Contact Us form and we will get back with you.