Ads 468x60px

Lost My Dad...

Lost my dad when I was about 12 years old, but I came to know my REAL heavenly father.  Around the same time and came to realize he was my truly father.. after l had lost my dad at that age I went through a crisis in my childhood and youth without my a dad figure that later it would bring wicked thoughts to my mind of how I felt about my sexual orientation and came to make me believe as a straight guy that I WASN'T STRAIGHT.  I would have those thoughts because I never had any interaction with girls or would not be drawn to them or them to me so that was another factor to make me doubt my sexual orientation.  So it was a long struggle, it was until an old roommate of mine had confronted me with the Word and came to realize that I had SINNED against God by my actions/thoughts because it says in Romans 3:23

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Also Eclesiastes 7:20

Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins.

So this then later becomes SO REAL in my life that I came to REPENT from that specific SIN of going against the nature of men and a woman and I can say that HaShem (God) has liberated me from my past and has given me the victory through Messiah Yeshua commonly known as Jesus, I AM FREE, I AM BLESSED.  Baruch HaShem (Blessed be He).

Regards,

Mario Alberto 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Testimony!

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Friendship

I live in San Diego. Hit me up if you are in town or would like to meet up. 6199295236

God Loves You

Jeremiah 29 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Contact Us

We would LOVE to hear from you! Have a question, comment or suggestion for us? Give us a shout on our Contact Us form and we will get back with you.